Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they wish they could take back:
1. Weightlifting commentator: “This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I
saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.”
2. Dressage commentator: “This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.”
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: “I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.”
4. Boxing Analyst: “Sure there have been injuries, and even some
deaths in boxing, but none of them serious.”
5. Softball announcer: “If history repeats itself, I should think we
can expect the same thing again.”
6. Basketball analyst: “He dribbles alot and the opposition doesn’t
like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.”
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: “Ah, isn’t that nice, the wife of
the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.”
8. Soccer commentator: “Julian Dicks is everywhere. It’s like
they’ve got eleven Dicks on the field.”
9. Tennis commentator: “One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them…Oh my god, what have I just said?”
You just can’t make this stuff up! Enjoy the last few days of the Olympics!
It is real! How funny is that?!
Hahahaha is this real? Ridiculous.